The client is a global leader in consumer cyber safety and provides many identity theft protection services. With multiple brand acquisitions, product lines, business units, and geographical presence, the central corporate team found it increasingly harder to have a regular tab on the customer acquisition efforts and growth of the business. The current process of collecting data from disparate sources and managing reports was not only time-consuming, but cumbersome and highly prone to errors. They sought a solution to automate its daily reporting needs of the product acquisition business and gain insights into customer behavior & market trends.
Factspan developed an ETL pipeline to process data from 20+ marketing channels, multiple data sources & formats, and across 4 regions. The results are then visualized in a report using an algorithm. The solution reduced manual effort by 85% and provided valuable insights into the conversion rate of customers acquired through paid search, search engine optimization, email, display, radio, TV, affiliate, etc. The results were presented in a visually appealing manner via dynamic email reports, enabling the client to make informed business decisions based on meaningful data insights.
- Comprehensive understanding of client’s marketing efforts
- ETL and unified report development across 20 channels, 7+ product lines, and 4 regions
- 85% reduction in daily reporting time
- Daily automated refresh for quick analysis.
- Enabled the team act quickly to any geo-specific trends or customer sentiments