This privacy notice for Factspan Analytics (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://factspan2.wpengine.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, company email, contact no, company name, designation, country to help you with your experience or if you’re applying for a job position in our company you may be asked to asked fill up the career related information such as (Years of experience , CTC , Technical expertise, Location , Current/Last Designation, Technologies used)
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Lawful Bases of Processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data by relying on the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with the legal obligation, such as employment
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us.
- to market our products and services
- to provide notification of or any news or updates
- to analyse how our services are being used
- to evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected
- fraud and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
How long is the Personal Data retained?
We keep the Personal Data we collect about you for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons. We take reasonable steps to delete your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Personal Data we hold about you may be transferred to other countries outside your residential country for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Please note that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) privacy laws and that Personal Data can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar process.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It will not affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We also use trackers for advertising on our website to collect data about you. This would be useful in providing advertisements that are more specific to your interests.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Factspan Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Vaishnavi Tech Park, 2nd Floor, South Block SY no-16/1, Bellandur Gate, Sarjapur – Marathahalli Rd, Ambalipura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Your Privacy Rights
If you are an EU resident, under the GDPR, you have the following rights and we commit to provide you with the same:
- Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organization, or you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to not be subjected to Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us using the details in the ‘Contacting Us’ section of this notice.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in future will be posted on this page.
Last updated October 27, 2022